INCARNATION: Rediscovering the Significance of Christmas, by Adam Hamilton
His parents gave him the name Jesus. But the prophets, the shepherd, the wise men, and angels addressed him by other names. They call him Lord, Messiah, Savior, Emmanuel, Light of the World, and Word Made Flesh. In this study we will explore the meaning of these titles and what they tell us about the child whose birth we celebrate at Christmas as well as reflecting on the significance of the Christ-child for our lives and world today.
This study will be offered at 3 different times to best fit your schedule. Please indicate the time slot that you choose in the registration form below. Click here to order the book!
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm — November 24, December 1, 8, and 15
- Leaders: Rob Stanford and Margaret Vollenweider
- Wednesdays at 10am — December 2, 9 and 16
- Leaders: Emily Pollard and Sarah Goolsby
- Wednesdays at 8pm — December 2, 9 and 16
- Leaders: Charles Cummings and Marc Baugh