Auburn UMC’s Youth Ministry exists to lift up Jesus. It is our mission to build a Christ-centered community that makes and equips disciples to impact their world. We offer a wide variety of activities including worship, biblical teaching, small groups, mission projects, and annual retreats.
Our Core Values | Colossians 3:1-3
“Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.”
*During this time of social distancing, we want to let you know that Auburn UMC Youth Ministry is here for you. We are still having MYF on Sunday nights 6-7pm. See the below link. We are also doing a Zoom Bible Study on Thursday nights at 8pm. Just text one of our youth staff for a link to the study.*
General Information about Auburn UMC Youth
- Sunday School meets at 9:30 and 11am in C179
- MYF meets Sunday nights during the school year from 5:30-7pm in C179
- Morning Studies meet on Tuesdays during the school year at 7am in the Youth Center. Bring your own breakfast! For students at ESS and AJHS, your parents may drop you off for morning studies and we will take you to school.
- Dgroups are the small groups of Auburn UMC Youth Ministries. Dgroups are for those who want the support of an encouraging small group community, in addition to Sunday School and Sunday evening events. Dgroups are gender and grade specific, and are led by adult and college leaders. The groups meet on Wednesday nights, September through April, 6:30 – 8pm. For more information about Dgroups, please email Jill at JillP@aumc.net. If you are interested in becoming a Dgroup leader, email Marc at MarcB@aumc.net.
- ** Due to these unprecedented times we are in right now, we are holding off registering and beginning Dgroups until October at the earliest. Auburn UMC has a Coronavirus Response Phase-In Plan. The Plan can be found at www.aumc.net/covid19/. Right now we are in Phase 2. We cannot start meeting until we get to Phase 3 or 4. If you have questions or concerns, please email Marc email@example.com or Jilljillp@aumc.net.
How to Contact Us…
Youth Ministries Office:
In person: In person: 137 S. Gay Street, Auburn, AL 36830. Administrative Offices in the Epworth Building.
By mail: PO Box 3135, Auburn, AL 36831-3135.