Giving our tithes and offerings is a part of our worship. Thank you for considering giving a gift to Auburn United Methodist Church. Donations we receive allow us to lead people into a relationship with God and his church that transforms people to Christ-likeness. Your gift will impact lives for Christ locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Worship Services- During our services, we prayerfully dedicate our tithes and offerings to God.
- Mail- Make checks payable to Auburn United Methodist Church. *Please ONLY mail checks to our P.O. Box address, found below.*
Auburn United Methodist Church
P.O. Box 3135
Auburn, AL 36831-3135
- Online- Through online giving, you may give a onetime gift or set up an automatic repeating contribution. You may give directly from your checking account or use a debit card or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. AUMC does not advocate going into debt to give to the church or any other ministry. Online giving is a convenient tool to help you regularly and automatically give your tithe and offering.
- Stock- Stocks can be easily transferred to Auburn United Methodist Church and can result in tax benefits to the donor. For more information about transferring stock to the church, please contact the Finance Office at (334) 826-8800 ext 277 or email Ashley Hamberlin at email@example.com.
- Planned Gifts- You can leave a financial legacy for Auburn United Methodist Church through a variety of ways:
- Designate AUMC as a beneficiary of life insurance or retirement funds.
- Specify AUMC in your will as a recipient of a portion of your final estate.
- Set up a Charitable Gift Annuity.
- IRA RMD- Individuals who have reached age 70 ½ are required to take minimum distributions (RMDs) from their IRAs each year. Taking advantage of a qualified charitable distribution to fulfill your RMD can offer tax benefits to the donor. In order to receive the full tax benefit, if you request that part or all of your RMD be directed to Auburn United Methodist Church, please make sure that your donation comes directly to AUMC from your IRA holder.
For questions regarding ways to give at Auburn United Methodist Church, please feel free to contact the Finance Office at (334) 826-8800 ext 277 or Ashley Hamberlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.