Ways To Give
Giving our tithes and offerings is a part of our worship. Thank you for considering giving a gift to Auburn United Methodist Church. Donations we receive allow us to lead people into a relationship with God and his church that transforms people to Christ-likeness. Your gift will impact lives for Christ locally, nationally, and internationally.
Online Giving has a new look! Your old credentials will no longer work for this portal. Please click “Sign Up” if you are having trouble! If problems persist, please email Ashley Hamberlin.
Giving online is safe and easy. To give online, click on the link belowGive Here
Text to Give
Text any amount to
(334) 234 - 4129
Give By Mail
Mail a check to our PO Box. Make checks payable to Auburn United Methodist Church.
Note: Please do not mail checks to the 137 S Gay Address.
Auburn United Methodist Church
P.O. Box 3135
Auburn, AL 36831-3135
Give In Person
Feel free to give during any of our services! Thank you for your generosity.
Give in Memory
Select this option if you have a memorial donationMemorial Donations
“Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
Additional Ways To Give
For questions regarding ways to give at Auburn United Methodist Church, please feel free to contact Ashley Hamberlin in the Finance Office at email@example.com or (334) 826-8800 ext 277.
- Stock- Stocks can be easily transferred to Auburn United Methodist Church and can result in tax benefits to the donor. For more information about transferring stock to the church, please contact Ashley Hamberlin in the Finance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (334) 826-8800 ext 277.
- Planned Gifts- You can leave a financial legacy for Auburn United Methodist Church through a variety of ways:
- Designate AUMC as a beneficiary of life insurance or retirement funds.
- Specify AUMC in your will as a recipient of a portion of your final estate.
- Set up a Charitable Gift Annuity.
- IRA RMD- Individuals who have reached age 70 ½ are required to take minimum distributions (RMDs) from their IRAs each year. Taking advantage of a qualified charitable distribution to fulfill your RMD can offer tax benefits to the donor. In order to receive the full tax benefit, if you request that part or all of your RMD be directed to Auburn United Methodist Church, please make sure that your donation comes directly to AUMC from your IRA holder.