What are Dgroups?
Youth Midweek meets throughout the year on Wednesdays.
September through April Dgroups are part of our Wednesday Midweek programming. Dgroups are the small groups of Auburn UMC Youth Ministries. Dgroups are for students who want the support of an encouraging small group community, in addition to Sunday School and Sunday evening events. Dgroups are gender- and grade-specific, led by adult and college leaders.
On Wednesdays, the Youth Center opens at 4pm for students to hang out, study, charge a cell phone, etc. Students are welcome to have dinner with us at 5:30pm for $5 or walk downtown on their own. We will gather at 6:30pm in the Youth Center and breakout to Dgroups at 7pm.
If you would like to hear more about what to expect at Dgroup this year or how to reconnect if you were not in a group last year, please contact Lindsey Middleton, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students are asked to commit to at least 80% attendance each semester
- If your student was in a Dgroup in the past, they will automatically be placed in the same Dgroup (unless a change is requested).
- If you were in a Dgroup in the past and want to be placed in a different Dgroup please contact Lindsey Middleton, email@example.com
For more information about Youth Ministry, please contact:
2022 - 2023 Dgroup Meeting Dates
Fall / Winter 2022
- September 14- Dgroup Kickoff
September 21- Regular Meeting
September 28- Regular Meeting
- October 5- Regular Meeting
October 12- Regular Meeting
October 19- Regular Meeting
October 26- Regular Meeting
- November 2- Regular Meeting
November 9- Regular Meeting
November 16- Regular Meeting
November 23- No Meeting, Thanksgiving Break
November 30- Regular Meeting
- December 7- Last Meeting of Fall Semester
Winter / Spring 2023 Dates
- January 11- First Meeting of Spring Semester
January 18- Regular Meeting
January 25- Regular Meeting
- February 1- Regular Meeting
February 8- Regular Meeting
February 15- Regular Meeting
February 22- Regular Meeting, Ash Wednesday
- March 1- Regular Meeting
March 8- No Meeting, ACS Spring Break
March 15- Regular Meeting
March 22- Regular Meeting
March 29- Regular Meeting
- April 5- Regular Meeting
April 12- Regular Meeting
April 19- Regular Meeting
April 26- Last Meeting of Spring Semester