CDO (Children's Day Out)
6 weeks - 5 years old
Children’s Day Out provides a safe place for children to learn age appropriate ways to develop: spiritually, emotionally, physically and socially. Children's Day Out is for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years. During summer session, classes will be provided for 6 weeks old to completed 1st graders. Everyone is welcome!
- 9:00am – 12:00pm | Monday – Friday
- During the school year, CDO closes when Auburn City Schools close.
- During summer term CDO will be closed the following days:
- Memorial Day
- VBS Week
- July 4 Holiday
- $15 per child | $10 for each additional child in the same family. All payments will be made online and processed on Fridays. If you do not cancel an hour before class starts, you will still be charged for that day.
- Early drop-off is offered daily at 8:30am for an extra $5 fee.
- Click on the button below to make online reservations for CDO. Please fill out an information card the first day you bring your child to CDO. A record of the days your child attends is also kept on file and available to you at any time.
- Additional classes are posted every Friday.
- All adults should check in at the desk of the CDO Director.
Click on the “Schedule Now” button below to reserve a spot for your child at an upcoming session of Children’s Day Out.
Get in Touch
Email Children's Day Out