Youth D-Groups | Discipleship Groups
Groups are the small groups of AUMC Youth Ministry. D-Groups are for those who want the support of an encouraging small group, in addition to Sunday School and MYF. D-Groups are gender-specific, grade-specific, and are led by adult and college leaders. D-Groups meet on Wednesday nights, September through late-April/early-May, from 6:30pm – 8:00pm. Please be aware that we will try our best to place your child in a D-Group, but space is limited.
Online registration for 2017-2018 will begin Wednesday, August 16, and will end Wednesday, August 30. Registration is required for both New and Returning D-Group students. D-Group Registration is $50 which includes a D-Group t-shirt. Please direct any questions to Marc Baugh, Director of Youth Ministries, email@example.com.
- September 13 – First D-Group of the year for all new and returning students. Mandatory D-Group Training for new students and parents.
- October 11 – No meeting, AU Fall Break
- November 22 – No meeting, Thanksgiving week
- December 13 – Last meeting of Fall Semester
- January 10 – First meeting of Spring Semester
- March 14 – No meeting, ACS Spring Break
- May 2 – Last meeting of Spring Semester
- Each student needs to register by August 30, to guarantee their spot in a D-Group.
- Each new student and at least one of their parents must attend a D-Group Training session Wednesday, September 13 at 6:00pm in the Youth Center, C179.
- Students should be active in AUMC Sunday School and/or MYF.
- Each student is asked to commit to at least 80% attendance each semester.
Online registration for 2017-2018 will begin on Wednesday, August 16. Paper applications are available also. Please contact Jill Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org for paper applications. Full payment is due at time of registration.
Auburn United Methodist Church | 137 South Gay Street, Auburn, AL 36830| Church Office: (334) 826-8800