Youth D-Groups | Discipleship Groups
D-Groups are the small groups of AUMC Youth Ministry. We consider D-Groups to be our next level of involvement for those who want the support of an encouraging small group, in addition to Sunday School and MYF. D-Groups are gender-specific, grade-specific, and are led by adult and college leaders. The groups meet on Wednesday nights, September through April, from 6:30pm – 8:00pm. Please be aware that we will try our best to place your child in a D-Group, but space is limited.
Online registration for 2016-2017 will begin Wednesday, August 10, and will end Wednesday, August 31. Registration is required for both New and Returning D-Group students. D-Group Registration is $30 which includes a D-Group t-shirt. Please direct any questions to Marc Baugh, Director of Youth Ministries, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 14 – D-Group Kickoff for all new and returning students. Mandatory D-Group Training for new students and parents.
- November 23 – No meeting, Thanksgiving week
- December 14 – Last meeting of Fall Semester
- January 11 – First meeting of Spring Semester
- March 15 – No meeting, ACS Spring Break
- April 26 – Last meeting of Spring Semester
- Each student needs to register by August 31, to guarantee their spot in a D-Group.
- Each new student and at least one of their parents must attend a D-Group Training session Wednesday, September 14 at 6:00pm in the Epworth Fellowship Hall.
- Students should be active in AUMC Sunday School and/or MYF.
- Each student is asked to commit to at least 80% attendance each semester.
Online registration has closed. To register for 2016-2017 D-Groups, please contact Jill Perry at email@example.com.
Full payment is due at time of registration.
Auburn United Methodist Church | 137 South Gay Street, Auburn, AL 36830| Church Office: (334) 826-8800