The purpose of Life Groups is to be a small group centered around Biblical study, application, and accountability while promoting a life of prayer, service, and Christian fellowship.
Life Groups are usually peer-led small groups of people in the same year in school. They meet for about an hour or an hour and a half once a week to study the Bible or a book, eat meals together, share what’s going on in life, pray together, and hold one another accountable to a life with Christ.
If you would like more information, or would like to be a part of a Life Group, please email Nick.
- Freshmen Connect
- Sundays at 7:30pm, meet in the College Room
- led by Nick Melton, Noah Green and Ginny Lampkin
- Sophomore Guys
- Tuesday nights in the College Room
- led by Pete Shepard (email him at pas0016@auburn for meeting time)
- Junior Guys
- Sundays at 7pm on the College Room deck
- led by Matt Duffett
- Sophomore/Junior/Etc Girls
- Tuesdays at 7pm in the College Room prayer room
- led by Baret Melton
- Seniors (Guys and Girls)
- Mondays at 7:30pm in the College Room
- led by Leslie Wurtz
…and let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another – and all the more as you see the Day approaching... –Hebrews 10:24-25
Auburn United Methodist Church | 137 South Gay Street, Auburn, AL 36830| Church Office: (334) 826-8800